Get A Loan on Your Jewelry
WHAT WE LOAN ON
- Any jewelry item of high value
- All diamonds ½ carat and larger – the bigger the diamond, the bigger the loan
- Fine diamond jewelry of any type
- Prestigious watches, such as Rolex, Cartier, Breitling, Omega, Tag Heuer, etc.
- Signed designer pieces by Tiffany & Co., Cartier, David Yurman, Graff, Harry Winston, etc.
- Gold/Silver bullion
- Gold/Silver coins
- We can secure a loan with one item or multiple items
$500 to $500,000 in 24 Hours
Diamond Banc is one of the few firms who actively offer nationwide loans solely using jewelry as collateral. Current employment or a credit score is needed to obtain a loan from the Diamond Banc. Diamond Banc offers loans from $500-$1,000,000 on a regular basis and can loan as much as is justified by the collateral. We work with you to tailor the loan’s time frame, monthly payment, and interest rate to fit your individual needs. At Diamond Banc we are flexible in working with you to ensure you get your precious items back. A loan from Diamond Banc is a discreet and safe way to borrow money.
HOW IT WORKS
1. A prospective loan client starts by completing our online loan questionnaire which will help us assess your needs, including the amount you are hoping to borrow as well a monthly payment you can easily afford. Rest assured that all loan inquires are held in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE.
2. A loan officer will contact you to clarify the loan process. Once the tentative loan terms have been reached, Diamond Banc will email you a fully insured FedEx label for you to use to mail your items directly to our loan headquarters. Every package opened is videotaped and the footage can be emailed to you to ensure the safe arrival of your valuables. Once your item is in our possession, it follows a strict chain of custody and is stored in our alarm-protected, fire-proof, state-of-the-art vault.
3. Upon redemption of the loan, your items are returned to you via insured delivery.
Diamond Banc works hard to ensure that you get your precious items back. Over 75% of the loans we make are redeemed. If you stay in contact with us and make regular monthly payments, you will get your items back.